04 January 2010

Chapter 6 - January 1999 - 1st January

Happy New Year. He says I need to exercise. I thought He meant He’d let me go outside. Dumb huh? When I asked Him He shut me in the toy box for the day. Great exercise. I don’t fit so well anymore, I’m too fat. Does He care? No! all He meant was I needed to do some exercises like stretching and breathing and some other dumb stuff. ‘For our baby’, He said. I’m supposed to stretch and He puts me in the toy box. What a genius. He hasn’t put me in there since He found out I was infected and He waits to do it till I’m almost too big too fit. Last time it was because I told Him to go fuck His Demon mutt, ‘Like that would be the first time, not’. He knocked me out and put me in. I knew as soon as I woke up where I was. I could almost say I was comfortable in there, but I won’t. I got kind of used to the toy box, in a way it was better than The Box, because I could feel the walls and floor and roof. I can feel where they are and know that there is a way out. But I still don’t know how big The Box is. I’m chained to the floor and I can’t see the walls or roof let alone feel them. The torch isn’t bright enough to touch them. And I don’t know how He gets in. I can sometimes hear Him but I can never see Him until He is in the torch light. That’s only when He decides to let me have the torch when He’s in here. Which isn’t often. I think He’s shy (aren’t I funny).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blogs