13 January 2010

5th January

The torch is definitely dying. I can hardly see to write, but I’ll do my best. What was I going to write about? Oh yes, The Darling Game. . It started quite by accident. You see He came in one night and I, not thinking, said ‘Not tonight, Darling, I have a headache’. And He said ‘Okay’, and left. I couldn’t believe it. He heard me and He left. So I tried it the next night and ‘Wha la’ it worked again. But He said I’d better not have a headache the next night. I decided not to push my luck. So anyway, I decided to try it with other things, like getting a bowl of water to wash with or some real soap. I even asked ‘Darling, if you wouldn’t mind terribly heating up my tea’, as it had gotten cold while He was using me (it tastes like crap hot but it’s worse cold, and I don’t think it really is tea, either). He actually did it. I know it’s not much of a Game, but it’s something, and it can sometimes make things a little bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blogs