12 January 2010

4th January

I don’t know why I’m bothering to write this diary anymore. No one is ever going to find it. Or me. And even if they did, they wouldn’t care any way. I don’t, so why should any one else. But I suppose it’s so I can get it all out and have some peace. Maybe. Any way, after I started getting a clue about His Games, I decided to give Him a taste of His own medicine. I thanked Him kindly for the delicious chicken and baked potatoes. Told Him the gravy was perfect, and the vegetables were divine. I apologised that I couldn’t eat the pudding, but I had just stuffed myself too much on the main meal. Then I suggested that as it was chicken, white wine would have been more appropriate than red, but that I didn’t really mind. I think I remembered the etiquette thing right. He just stood there making funny noises and pulling funny faces like I was crazy or something. Then He said ‘You’re ahh welcome, okay?’. I thanked Him again, sooo politely, and smiled like I was dismissing Him. He didn’t come back that night. So I tried it again the next night, and again every night for about a week. Then BAM. He came storming in and smacked me around the head so hard my ears started ringing, that really happens, you know, the ringing. and He screamed at me ‘Stop it, stop it, stop or I’ll Punish you, BAD’. That scared me straight. I stopped. I never did figure out what made Him lose it like that, all of a sudden. But I did figure out other games to play with His head. Like the Darling Game. The Darling Game still works sometimes, but I’ll tell you about it tomorrow, cause I’m too tired today, and I think the torch is almost dead, like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blogs