03 January 2010

31st December

Today is New Years Eve. Out with the old, in with the new. I wish. No parties for me tonight, not that I could do much if I was going to one, not in the state that I’m in. I am a mess. Broken, dirty, scarred and I don’t even have my own teeth any more either. He’s knocked half of them out, at least. I can feel the gaps. I guess it’s a good thing He only gives me gruel to eat since I probably don’t have enough teeth to chew real food with now. My face has started twitching too. The nerves, I guess. It’s really annoying cause my eyelid keeps flicking over my right eye. It’s not like it interrupts my viewing pleasure or any thing, but I can feel it and it’s driving me nuts. I can’t even get to sleep because of it. And He told me to stop it or He’d have to Punish me. I told Him it was His fault it was doing it and He smacked me anyway. Didn’t fix it, unfortunately. I have to keep my hand over my eye to hold it still and that’s annoying too, but it’s better than the twitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blogs