17 January 2010

9th January

I’m not alone down here. I don’t know who or even what it is that’s in here with me. But I’m not alone. . I can’t see anything, but I can here it. What ever it is. I don’t know if it’s a person or an animal, but it’s alive. It’s breathing and I’m scared. I tried talking to it, asking who it was (hoping it’s a person, sort of), what it was. No answer. Just breathing. I don’t know how it got here, or when or where it came from, I just woke up and it was there. I didn’t notice at first, I just sort of heard it but not really. I didn’t pay any attention to it. I don’t think I thought I heard it. If that makes any sense. Guess you’d have to be here. Then He came and when He left it was there. It’s like when ever He leaves, for a little while, my senses go on overdrive, to make sure He’s really gone or something. I tried to shine the torch on it, but it wasn’t bright enough. Maybe it’s another one like me. Maybe He took some one else and she’s scared, like me. If I keep talking to her maybe she won’t be so scared and will talk back to me. Maybe I can help her. Maybe she can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blogs