21 January 2010

13th January

He’s in here with me and her tonight. He’s just sitting over there in the edge of the light, staring, so I’m not saying anything. I’m not going to try to talk to her while He is here. I hope she knows I’m not abandoning her,, I just don’t think it’s wise to talk with Him around. Or safe. As usual, I don’t know what He wants cause He’s not talking, just watching, smiling His weird smile. She’s not saying anything either. I hope she stays quiet now. I know that’s weird, I’ve been trying to get her to talk for days, and now I want her to stay quiet. But it’s safer if she doesn’t say anything. He’s creeping me out again and I’m kind of used to Him (as much as anyone could be, I suppose), so I hate to think what she must be feeling. Scared, shocked, and probably even freaked out. But she’ll be okay. I just have to keep talking to her, at least when He’s not here. Speaking of which, He’s leaving. He just said something stupid, He said ‘Goodnight, my love’. Now, how’s that for pathetic. He didn’t say anything to her, just left. He’s back. He just wanted to tell me to ‘Take care of our baby’. Goodnight and good riddance. I’ll just tell her goodnight and then I’m going to get some sleep. I’m buggered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blogs