18 January 2010

10th January

I keep trying to talk to her, but she won’t talk back. I ask her what her name is but she won’t tell me. I don’t know how to get through to her. I know how scared she must be, how could I not know. I just want her to know I’m a friend, not like Him, but a real friend. I can help her be strong and not so alone. That’s the hardest part. Being alone. She just stays over there not saying anything, not doing anything (that I can hear), just breathing. I wish she would talk to me. I just want to help and maybe be her friend. We can be strong together. The only thing that worries me, is that maybe she’ll think I’m a bad person because of the thing. Maybe she won’t like me, maybe even blame me. I hope she doesn’t, cause it’s not my fault. I hope she understands. I try not to think about it cause it hurts so much, but it’s Jamie’s birthday today. Happy Birthday Jamie. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search My Blogs